How to take trains
Here, we will explain how to take trains.
- (1) About stops, travel times, prices, platforms, and usage by type of train
- (2) Getting off a train
(1) About stops, travel times, prices, platforms, and usage by type of train
Stops, travel times and boarding platforms vary by type of train. Please check that the train stops at your destination on the Odakyu Line Route Map.
Types of train
For the Odakyu Limited Express "Romancecar"
1. Odakyu Limited Express "Romancecar"
Limited Express train with reserved seats only. There are only a few stops, and you can get to your destination quickly. Depending on the train, the front row and the back row may be viewing seats.
A special Limited Express Ticket is required in addition to a standard ticket.
- Click here for Odakyu Limited Express "Romancecar" stops
- Click here for the types of Odakyu Limited Express "Romancecar"
- Click here to reserve/purchase a Limited Express Ticket
Confirm the destination and departure time on the Limited Express Ticket, and check the platform when at the station.
For trains other than the Odakyu Limited Express "Romancecar"
Please check the destination, departure time, train classification and platform on the electronic notice board at the station.
Please queue behind the yellow lines while waiting.
2. Rapid Express
4. Tama Express
6. Local train
When the train arrives, please check the destination indicator around each car door as well as the train classification before boarding.
(2) Exiting the station after getting off the train