Odakyu's Discount Passes are now available for purchase online at any time through EMot Online Tickets! Enjoy all the benefits of Odakyu's Discount Passes including round-trip tickets on the Odakyu Line, unlimited rides on transportation networks in designated areas, and special perks and discounts at participating establishments!
No more visits to ticket counters
No need to wait in line, so you can safely practice social distancing
Purchase with smartphone anywhere, anytime
Pay by credit card
No need to worry about losing your ticket
Five types of convenient and affordable digital tickets are available.
The Hakone Freepass is a money-saving pass allowing unlimited rides in Hakone within the designated area.
The Enoshima-Kamakura Freepass is an economical way to enjoy unlimited rides in Enoshima and Kamakura within the designated area.
Providing access to an extensive transportation network, the Tanzawa-Oyama Freepass is an excellent way to see the sights, visit hot springs and go hiking.
Please enjoy breathtaking scenes from the ropeway and the Tozan railway/cable car climbing up the steepest slopes in Japan!
Reach Lake Ashi directly by bus! Recommended for Lake Ashi sightseeing including Hakone-jinja shrine, sightseeing cruise, etc.
For those who want to experience the most! This ticket combines the "Digital Hakone Freepass" allowing unlimited use of 8 modes of transport with the "Hako Ticket" granting unlimited use of applicable art museums, hot springs, and activity facilities.
* Digital tickets are for smartphones only. Please access them using your smartphone.
* Each person purchasing a digital ticket must have a smartphone. More than two digital tickets of the same type cannot be used at the same time on a single smartphone.
Tap the “Purchase a digital ticket” button to access EMot Online Tickets website.
Select an area, then choose the ticket you would like to purchase.
Check the ticket details, precautions, etc., then tap the “Go to purchase procedure” button.
Enter your email address then tap the “Send” button. You will receive a verification code via email.
* Social login is also available
* Those already logged in should continue to STEP 8
Enter the verification code, then tap the “Send” button.
Follow the on-screen instructions and register your credit card information.
Tap the “Confirm purchase with above information” button to complete your purchase.
Tap the “Check ticket” button to confirm that the ticket you purchased is displayed in the “List of owned tickets.”
If the ticket you purchased is listed in the “List of owned tickets,” your purchase is complete.
Please be sure to check the “Purchase Completion Notice” email that will be sent to the email address you used to login.
* If you logged in using an SNS account, the email will be sent to the address the SNS account is registered to.
Alternatively, you can access it from the URL in the “Purchase Completion Notice” email that will be sent after completing your purchase.
* Please log in using the same email address or SNS account you used when you purchased the ticket.
Tap the “Use” button of the ticket you wish to use.
Tap the “Start using this ticket” button.
The animated ticket screen will be displayed.
When you get on or off the train, bus, or other transportation, please show the animated ticket screen to a bus driver, or to a station staff at a manned ticket gate.
* If you wish to take advantage of special offers and discounts included with the Discount Passes at an affiliated facility, please show the animation screen to the facility staff.
If using a digital ticket with a 2D code displayed on the front of the ticket (on the right side of the animation ticket screen), you can use the ticket at manned ticket gates at all Odakyu stations. 2D code readers have been installed, so you can pass through by scanning the 2D code.
* Please go to the station staff if there is no 2D reader installed.
* If you wish to get off somewhere on the Odakyu Line, please inform the station staff without scanning the code on your way out.
* In locations other than Odakyu Line (Hakone Tozan trains, buses, facilities, etc.), there are no scanners to read the code. Please show the animated ticket screen to the staff.
* As of March 2, 2022, only the Digital Hakone Freepass is supported.
EMot Online Tickets is the official provider of
Odakyu's digital tickets.