Unlimited rides on eight modes of transportation.
Hakone Tozan Train
Hakone Tozan Cable Car
Hakone Sightseeing Cruise
Hakone Tozan Bus
Odakyu Highway Bus
Hakone Tozan Bus / "KANKO SHISETSU-MEGURI" Bus
(Tourist Attraction Sightseeing Bus)
• The above means of transportation may not be operational during inclement weather for safety reasons.
• Only one round-trip between your departure station and Odawara Station is allowed on the Odakyu Line.
• The Hakone Freepass is not valid for transportation other than that listed above.
• An extra fare will incur if boarding or riding a bus outside of the designated area.
• To ride the Romancecar, a limited express ticket is required in addition to a regular ticket or a Discount Pass.
|Departure Station||Valid for2days|
|From Shinjuku||6,100 yen||1,100 yen|
（Hakone Area Only）
|5,000 yen||1,000 yen|
|Departure Station||Valid for3days|
|From Shinjuku||6,500 yen||1,350 yen|
（Hakone Area Only）
|5,400 yen||1,250 yen|
• Prices provided are examples. Prices vary depending on the departing Odakyu Line station. For the price from departing stations other than those above, please inquire with a station staff member.
• A separate limited express ticket is required to use the Romancecar.
• Applies to children 6 to 11 years of age.
Choosing the Hakone Freepass over the normal fare proves more cost-effective when traveling the routes listed below!
7,320 yen（3,430 yen）
Around Hakone / All 8 Rides Available
6,100 yen（1,100 yen）
When using Hakone Freepass for adobe, you save:
Adults : 1,220 yen / children : 2,330 yen
3 Steps to Use Digital Ticket
• Digital tickets are for smartphones only. Please use them with your smartphone.
• Each person purchasing a digital ticket must have a smartphone. More than two digital tickets of the same type cannot be used at the same time on a single smartphone.
About Hakone Freepass
Round-trip Ticket ＊1
A discounted round-trip ticket on the Odakyu Lines(between the departing station and Odawara Station) is included.
No round-trip ticket on the Odakyu Lines is included.
Price for unlimited rides on
8 transportation networks
Unlimited rides on 8 transportation networks,including Hakone Tozan Railway, Hakone Tozan Bus
(within the designatedarea), the Hakone Tozan Cable Car, the HakoneRopeway and more!
Locations providing perks
Special perks and discounts at some 70 locations, including hot spring and tourism facilities in the
＊1 Available for purchase at ticket vending machines and sales offices at all. stations onthe Odakyu Lines.
＊2 Available for purchase at Odakyu Line station offices where station staff are available and Odakyu Sightseeing Service Centers. They can also be purchased from the ticket vending machines at Odawara Station.
-Adult: Weekday fare 1,400 yen / Weekends, holidays and special days 1,700 yen
-Elementary School Student: 800 yen
Hakone Kowaki-en Yunessun / Mori no Yu
-Adult: 3,000 yen -Elementary School Student: 1,500 yen
-Child: 1,500 yen
Hakone Gora Park
-Adult: Free -Elementary School Student: Free
The Hakone Open Air Museum
-Adult: 1,400 yen -High school/college students: 1,100 yen -Elementary/junior high students: 700 yen
Hakone Freepass Set ticket
Limousine and Hakone Freepass
Discounted combination set for Narita Airport to central Tokyo bus ticket and Odakyu Line between Shinjuku and Odawara plus Hakone Freepass
Odakyu Limited ExpressRomancecar
With just the addition of a limited express surchage, use your Discount Pass to enjoy the relaxed comfort of the Romancecar with reserved only seating. See the website for fares, sales locations and other information.
Browse vacant seats for Limited Express Romancecar
Online Purchase System